Cane Run Garden Center History
Cane Run Garden Center opened its doors to the general public in April of 2013. As what started as a business “spinoff” from our parent company (Residential Concepts, Inc.) offering people with developmental disabilities employment, has now become a fully functioning, year round retail garden center and greenhouse operation! Our modest, previously owned, “hoop house,” which predominantly serves as our vegetable and herb house in the Spring and our “perennial cold house” in the Winter, is now sandwiched between two highly efficient, top-of-line greenhouses!
Since our opening, we have more than tripled our greenhouse space expanding our ability to offer a wider variety of plant selection to our growing number of customers!
The Cane Run Garden Center offers:
- Perennials, annuals, tropicals, herbs, and vegetables
- Hanging baskets and patio containers
- Garden tools, watering aids, and planters
- Bird feeders, bird houses, and other garden accents
- Pest control and repellents, disease control, and fertilizers
- Bulk and bagged mulch and topsoil
- Seasonal products: mums, pumpkins, Christmas trees, etc.